Residential Remodels & Historic Renovations in Delaware
With over 25 years’ experience, we specialize in kitchen and bathroom renovations, both large and small.
Additional Remodeling Expertise
Aside from the “Big Three,” we provide remodeling services for the other rooms of your home, including
- Living Rooms
Additionally, we perform structural and aesthetic renovations such as
- Floor Installations
- Wall Replacements
- Ceiling Repairs
- Appliance/HVAC Installations & Upgrades
- Window & Door Installation
- Roof Replacement
What to Expect – Our Design Process
Dreaming & Planning
At our first meeting, we will listen to what you like and don’t like about your current home and talk with you about different possibilities.
We will discuss your desired budget and investment comfort zone in a non-pressure setting.
Once the Design Retainer Agreement has been approved, we will have our Measure Meeting, where the following will be completed:
- Project Planning Guide Questionnaire
- Field sketch and measurements.
- Discovering material choices.
- Taking photographs.
Review Your Designs
At our Design Meeting, we will review the designs and alternatives we have created for you and make revisions.
We also review any impacts these changes might make on your budget and execute the Final Design Development Agreement.
Selecting Your Materials
Once the Final Design Development Phase Agreement is executed, we will prepare a shopping list (aka Customer Selection Sheet) for your renovation materials.
Then we will guide you through the selection process using our Selection Room, samples, pictures, and previous projects, and you choose what you like and want.
Finalizing Your Plans
Prior to the final meeting of the design process, our Production deparment reviews your plans and visits your home to confirm buildability.
At this closing meeting, we will review the final plans, contract, and have aave you approve a construction agreement which allows us to start the next phase of your project.
Before we start actual construction, we will:
- Apply for the building permits/variances, etc. as needed.
- Release all purchase orders to all vendors.
- Prepare the construction packet for your Project Manager.
Pre-Construction Team Conference
At this meeting, we will:
- Introduce you to your Project Manager.
- Review the project on-site with your PM.
- Ask a series of questions regarding general “housekeeping” issues to ensure your safety and security during construction.
After the conference, we will:
- Prepare the actual construction schedule that we will use to complete your project in a timely manner.
Mid-Construction Meetings as Needed:
During construction, we will update you on progress and changes using our online Project Management software. Any changes that may require cost increases or credits will be addressed before action is taken.
When needed, we will meet with you to address any concerns and questions that may arise during construction.
After construction work is completed, we will deliver your warranty and information packet.
Call you after 6 months to see how you are enjoying the work we performed for you and see if there is anything we need to adjust.
Request an Estimate
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you breakdown your payment plans?
At different stages of the design and remodel process we collect certain percentages of your project’s total cost.
You can expect something along these lines:
- Due upon signing (Deposit) – 30%
- Due upon completion of demo – 5%
- Due upon completion of framing – 10%
- Due upon completion of mechanicals – 20%
- Due upon completion of drywall – 10%
- Due upon completion of tile – 15%